Monday, March 13, 2006

I do it all for You

Well, sorta. This blogg is more of an exercise in optimistic self-loathing, pessimistic narcissism and indulgent navel-gazing than it is a gift to humanity - (it's also chock-a-block full with stuff that I make up- it's mere coincidence that this stuff is usually true) ...

-BUT-

For YOU, I have made it much easier to leave a comment. No more excuses. I have already started getting spam as a result, but it'll be worth it if I get so much as single word from YOU or you, or you - but mainly YOU.

3 comments:

Amy said...

well, i feel sufficiently left out now... it's not YOU it is ME... so, if you'll accept a comment from ME - here it is...

hope you're having a nice day -
amy

Allan said...

I am now having a better day than I was 10 minutes ago. You must be psychic...amazing, simply amazing..

Amy said...

if i tell you i am psychic... can i charge you $3.99 a minute for chat?