Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yuck Again!

This place is crawling with eager Law Students looking for summer internships. They are led around by one of the Senior Office Cabbages- I think they are using me as an example of what happens if you don't stay in school. I am part of the Scared Straight program.
I hate them.
Earlier this afternoon, I was in the Men's room and one of the Firm Lawyers walked out of the toilet stall and exited the room without washing his hands- this is the second time I've seen him do this. I wonder if his assistant knows this? She has to handle all his papers- yuck!
I am tempted to tell her. Maybe after I find another job...
I must admit that I get a chuckle about the thought of his fecal mitt shaking hands with all the squeaky-clean Young Republicans touring the firm.

But...it's fucking disgusting. It really is.

3 comments:

Amy said...

charlie has the words "never" and "always" mixed up...

i agree... it really IS nasty

Amy said...

Allan - we're going into post withdrawals here... be kind - give us a blog.

Amy

Allan said...

Tarnation, O insatiable Woman!
"be kind-give us a blog"
I can't do both!