Monday, April 03, 2006

Something For You To Do

Go here and read the Wordsmith project- it's a sort of on-line 'jam' where people take turns writing short portions of a longer, improvised story. My post is #8 if you care, although I highly recommend reading from the beginning. You'll find that each post helpfully includes the entire story to date.
Leave a comment. Maybe you'll get asked to pitch in. (I have no say in this, but the writers have to come from somewhere)
Anyway, it's a lot of fun to watch.

8 comments:

Amy said...

pitching in is... cool... (heh)

Number 8 is you? - HHHhhmmm...

Figure eight as double four,
Figure four as half of eight.
If you skate, you would be great,
If you could make a figure eight.
That's a circle that turns 'round upon itself.

Place it on its side and it's a symbol meaning
Infinity...

From your friend Amy and various strangers from School House Rock

Lorraine said...

Dude. Great addition to the story. Took the whole thing in a new direction. How fun. Sincerely, #5 (not to be confused with The Olive Bitch)

Allan said...

It was the money that changed it all...fun!

Unknown said...

Yes, the money took it all in a different direction. I was already pondering what I would write were I asked to do so, then the money bag entered the picture, and everything I was thinking I'd write became irrelevant, at least in a short story. Fun, fun, fun.

Amy said...

heavy sigh... alas, alack... you know what i'm going to say...

it is 12.24 YOUR time on Tuesday April 4th... entertain ME!!!!!


(hee hee)
get thee to a new bloggy post allan!
amy

Allan said...

I just posted a nude photo of myself. Entertain yourself by trying to find it.

Amy said...

why would i bother trying to "FIND" a nude photo of you? - the live hidden camera feed from your apartment is so much easier

Allan said...

in your dreams, Scorpio!