Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Disclaimer #254

Disclaimer: Everything ever posted on this blog is and will continue to be fiction and lies, loosely based on things that I made up while in a Xanaxdu blogging state. Any similarities between what I posted and what really happened is pretty fucking unavoidable. That's why I use so many fake names.


Bank of Generica training is like kindergarten for cynics. We have to participate in these humiliating " team- building fun excercises" like Diversity Bingo and FICO Family Feud.
I sit in the back row with all the trouble-makers and grind my teeth.

Teacher tells us that we will be issued mirrors so we can" watch ourselves smile" while we provide Mediocre Standards (see disclaimer above)
What bullshit. Those mirrors are used as an early warning system against unwelcome visitors to one's damncube.

I learn about the Sick Smegma methodology. Again.

I do not like it.
----
I filled my tank this morning at the bargain price of $2.61 g.
Tonight it is $3.01.

I spend more on gasoline than I do on beer.
I like beer more than I like gasoline.

Unfair!

No comments: