Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Walk The Plank

This man should be strung-up from a lamp post with a sign around his broken neck reading: "Child Molester".
All men like him should suffer the same fate.

Yeah, I know there's a lot of 'gray area' in Death Penalty issues, but if you are 55 years old and are actively trying to corrupt and seduce 14-year olds, then it's really not a stretch (in my mind anyway) to conclude that, given the circumstance and opportunity, that there is NOTHING that you wouldn't do- up to and including murder. This is a man with no conscience or moral grounding whatsoever and as such, he is an intolerable threat to our teetering society.

Wait, you say. Isn't the death penalty a little harsh for his crime?

No, goddamn it, it is not. As I said, this man- and those like him- have already crossed the moral point of no return. I'd wager my last dime that he's molested kids before and given the chance he'll do it again. I don't think he should be given that chance.

So off with this fuckwad's head.

Keep the guilliotine sharp for Tom DeLay. Any man who would sell out America and our Constitution in order to make easy money is just as bad as a serial molester or even a killer. His entire career is a catalogue of self-serving amorality- bribes, thefts, lies and paid favors - all at the expense of this Nation. During his decades-long crime spree he kept shouting about what a great Christian he was- I'm not much of a Jesus guy, but I'm pretty sure that JC never encouraged his followers to aggressively boast and brag about how "faithful" they are- yet Jesus gets invoked every single day by people whose business is trafficking in evil.

"I am so Humble! No one is as Humble as I am! I am the Humblest! And Virtuous too! I'm way Virtuous!"
Asswipers, all of them.

And there's thousands, if not millions more people just like them.

Rape a child, betray your own country- how much lower can you get? Why wait until they get caught killing someone?
Why should they be given a second chance?
Is Earth so underpopulated that we need these incorrigible menaces amongst us?

I used to feel differently about this, but no longer. Some acts are just so wrong , that once they've been committed , the offender has, in my view, abandoned any hope of Redemption and should be executed in a public and painful manner once convicted by the court.

Hand me the axe if you ain't got the balls to do it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I used the word “fuckwad” recently, albeit a totally different context – I think equally as applicable… however, I have yet to find a suitable context within which to use “shitstorm” – not for lack of trying… I’m hopeful that an opportunity will present itself.

Allan said...

Shitstorm? Google "Jack Abramoff"

Works for fuckwad too, BTW what context were you using?
...oh...that's kinda gross.

BwcaBrownie said...

I agree with you that any child molester is impossible to rehabilitate and they should be hung in public (it's been done historically so what's everybody's problem with that?), and possibly the lever should be pulled by any victim of a child molester who wants to achieve some satisfaction.
Teri Hatcher's story of seeing the same man still molesting decades later, supports my view.
Any harm to a child is the worst crime. The worst.