Monday, February 05, 2007

Frustration

NOTE: This is not addressed to ALL dudes. Sadly, you DON'T know who you are. You should.

Dudes. Listen up.

Your girlfriends and wives are not happy. Do you not notice this?
You aren't giving them the attention they deserve.
Are you taking your woman for granted? That is a mistake.

I'm single and have been involuntarily celibate for about ten gazillion years and it drives me crazy when your women complain to me about your lack of enthusiasm and imagination. They tell me how dull you are and I start having detailed fantasies- sometimes I share these ideas with your unsatisfied lover and this is what your wife/GF tells me:
" My man wouldn't do that."

Well, I would.

And I wouldn't stop until your wife begged me - and even then I'd draw it out for a loooong time.... The only thing stopping me is a vow I made to myself to never sleep with a married/attached woman again.
Ever.
For five drunken years, the only women I slept with were sexually frustrated married/engaged women that I met at work. All that repressed sexual energy had to go somewhere- and sometimes it came to me.

For some reason, they felt comfortable telling me how much you suck in bed.

Doesn't that feel nice? Your wife told the file clerk about your "problem"...then she took him to a Motel 6 and used your money to pay for the room. I was siting right next to her while she lied to you on her cellphone. That rattling sound was me fixing her a drink.
Nice, huh?

Nowadays, the file clerk doesn't drink and he doesn't have affairs.

The file clerk is adamant about the drinking, but if he keeps hearing these complaints, he might have to change his mind about that adultery vow.

Better get busy unless you want your wife moaning the file clerk's name in her sleep.

7 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

LMAO! You are so bad!!! Of course that makes me very proud of you. ;-)

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm sure that is true...and how sad is that...not that you haven't been laid, (me either, and it's not the worse thing in the world) but that the women can tell you but can't talk to the husband...tsk tsk..

Susannity said...

you naughty monkey... =P

i see one of the labels is 'bastard' heh.

anony mouse? muse? said...

Okay I know the world revolves around—me-- and only me-- and only because of this I can say thanks man! Not that I have a clue as to what you are talking about

Anonymous said...

I think the wrong twin went to the University of Chicago. You're a funny, insightful motherfucker and I love your blog.

Allan said...

Whim,
Hahahaha,'nuff said!

JS,
10 gazillion years might be a slight exaggeration...the not talking thing is sad. It's a two- headed monster.

Sus,
I'm reformed. Barely.

Anon,
Yes, I did think about it. I'm reformed. Barely.

MK,
Hey, I know you! Thanks man.Are you guys hiring?

Anonymous said...

Actually , we're going through another round of layoffs at my office right now. My boss's boss lost her $300K job last week and got a nice golden parachute on the way out. Poor child.