Sunday, February 11, 2007

Space Valentine

Playlist :



Alan Parsons Project- I robot
Ray Manzarek- Begin The World Again
Eleni Mandell- Alien Eye
Atomic Rooster- Hold Your Fire
Loreena McKinnett - Hearts in Space
Hot Tuna -Embyronic Journey (live)
Pentangle - Light Flight
Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Still...
Kali Bahlu- Cosmic Telephone Call
Gary Numan- Praying to the Aliens
Hawkwind - Silver Machine
Bill Nelson- Better Home in the Phantom Zone
Steve Hillage- Light in the Sky
Gong- Heaven's Gate
Captain Beefheart- Observatory Crest
Mother Gong- I wanna be with you
Sweetwater- Crystal Spider
Nouvelle Vogue- In a Manner of Speaking
Jefferson Airplane- Greasy Heart
Grace Slick- Across The Board
Pretty Things- She's A Lover
Klaatu- Calling Occupants
Peru Ubu- Hollow Earth
Tom Waits - Blue Valentine

4 comments:

skeet said...

I always feel so old when you post one of these lists, because I have no clue about most of the artists or their music.

Have you seen my new place yet? I have my own domain now: http://skeetsstuff.skeeterbess.com/

yellowdoggranny said...

sigh*.......oh man...some of the best are on this list...

whimsical brainpan said...

I haven't heard Hot Tuna in forever.

Allan said...

Skeet,
Half those bands are from the 60's and 70's- the most recent cut is from 1990-something.

JS,
You sure do have good taste in music for an ol...nah, I ain't sayin' it. I've been beat up enough this week already.

Whim,
Funny...I hear them all the time.