Thursday, July 08, 2004

Based On A True Story

Hmm...that posted. The virtual gods are toying with me today. I suppose I deserve it. In a way, it's a relief, not be able to add links, because now I don't have to worry about being able to support my arguments with facts, I can just make shit up.

FACT: There is a Japanese company working on a device that alleges to "customize" your dreams for you as you sleep.

WHAT THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU: This horrible little device really brainwashes you into buying cheesy Japanese toys that are made for six-year-olds. How else can you explain adults who buy Dragonball, Sailor Moon, yugi-oh and such?

FACT: The German airship Hindenberg blew up in 1939.

W.T.A.T.Y.: It was due to a time-travel experiment gone awry. As a result it will explode again in 2029.Wait and see.

FACT: Cheney/Bush are hellbent on global domination based on a radical and corrupt ideology that has nothing at all to do with God.

W.T.A.T.Y.: Everything.

FACT: The above mentions Japan, Germany and America.

W.T.A.T.Y.: If I told you what this means, the cyanide capsule in my molar would be triggered by remote-control. It's pretty bad.

No comments: