Friday, April 21, 2006

Short Notice

I will be guest-hosting this week's Locals Only broadcast on FallenTown's best indy FM station, WRIR 97.3.
Tomorrow!
Locals Only features the finest in our local and regional musical talent every Saturday, 5-7 pm EST.
Tune in on-line HERE.
I will be playing a bit of music featuring myself- here's your chance to hear me play guitar, bass, drums, keyboards and sing my original compositions* - I'll also be playing a lot of great local bands that I've recorded live at the station over the last year. In short, I'll be showing off on-air for two hours.
I get to spend two hours playing myself and my friends on the radio- maybe even a guest interview if I can get someone on short notice.
Hell, I'll interview myself. I think this is pretty cool. I hope you do too.

* lucky you

2 comments:

BwcaBrownie said...

I followed the link, but was frightened away when I got to "Gabba Gabba Hey You Are One Of Us".
Hope you have a Rockin Richmond Good Big Ole Time.

*goes off humming 'Carry me back to Ole Virginny ...*

Allan said...

That's on the site? That sucks.
Now the link is dead. Great.