Wednesday, April 26, 2006

W.W.J.D.?

I thought this was a joke at first but I'm not so sure... I mean, if it was a joke , it would at least make sense- read the the excerpt below. Does that make any sense? I don't even know what the last sentence means-I think it's just a random assortment of words.

Below are the Jesus Girls. This was the best photo on the whole site, which says a lot about how
hot the JG site is. The JG mission is apparently to stop men from masturbating by encouraging women to stop having sex. And gossiping.

At least I think that's what the message is- I get the part about words and hurt (reading these words make my head hurt) - but the rest- ?

I don't know what JC Hisself would think of this ditzy trio- undoubtedly he was accustomed to more hirstute , natural and *ahem* fragrant women. Such was the fashion at the time.

JC was a thinking sort of guy, kinda philosophical and all- how would he feel about boning an airhead bleach-blonde who thinks that gossip carries the same moral gravity as other sins - such as murder?
Wait.
"Let's think about it."
Doesn't Catholicism distinguish between "one sin worse than another?"
Is gossip even a sin?


Why Would Jesus Date

Great. Just what every Savior needs- a surgically enhanced girlfriend with an IQ of 64 who never ever puts out and asks you for money all the time?

Woo. hoo.

Check their website if you don't believe me about the money part-







God does not distinguish one sin worse than

another. Let's think about itÂ…

How far is too far when I hurt others with my words?
How far is too far when I gossip about another?
How far is too far when I judge others?

There is not one among us who can say they have not struggled in one or more of these areas, all of which, God addresses in his word in addition to sexual sin
.


So God pretty much exists solely to worry about what a bunch of bubblehead fluffer wannabe's say about each other? And "in addition to sexual sin."
What?
I think it's okay with Jesus for girls to diddle themselves, it's just guys He has a problem with- but I think the JG miss the point.
I don't think He really cares what guys do to themselves in private- He just doesn't want to watch it on a DVD.
I can dig that. JC is a guy and guys like to watch girlie vids.
Unless He's gay.

1 comment:

Allan said...

I'm an apathist