Monday, June 19, 2006

The Whalanol Debate

There's quite a debate about 'whalanol' (google it) . I find this to be very amusing, since I am the one who invented whalanol.

Until last week, there was no such thing as whalanol. Even a google search yielded zero hits.
Now...well, go look for yerself.

This site actually steals my work, which would piss me off if it wasn't such utter bullshit to start with.
It's funny how the 'reporter' sort of re-writes my post and passes it off as fact.

"According to the commission there could be no energy-source more environmentally friendly than whale-based petroleum additives."

I mean, c'mon people- whalanol ?

7 comments:

Citymouse said...

Unreal! All the finds on Google are dated over the last two days! You a celebrity, err kinda’. (Bad grammar intended)

Allan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allan said...

No kidding, CM.
I wish I could get that sort of attention for my music and production work, but no...I have to go and get a dubious and anonymous sort of fame generated by a piece of BS that I farted out in six minutes.
I guess that is what "the people" really want.

Amy said...

whalanol, it does a body good

Allan said...

A whalanol massage is good for the skin and handily doubles as shark repellent- sharks being wisely afraid of whales...

I am a skilled rubber of blubber- say the word and I'll be there with all my whalanol anointment devices at the ready.
This offer not open to Scotsmen.

Susannity said...

That is amazing, because I had googled it when you originally posted it and nada. And to add insult to injury, when you google it, all these OTHER sites come up, not even camelsback. wtf to that i say!

Allan said...

Yeah, I'm like #178 out of 275 or something, which is OK because the whole thing is libelous anyway.
The "borrowing sites " usually leave out the word 'satire'- let the IWF & Exxon send letters to them- not me.