Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Computer, I'd Like Some Biscotti

Last week I got a "spam" from UPS, telling me that my delivery had been confirmed...I hadn't ordered anything from anywhere, so I didn't give it much thought; I assumed it was junk mail and deleted it after a cursory glance.

A day or two later, I came home from work and found a UPS parcel on my porch.

That UPS email wasn't spam at all- it was biscotti! Lotsa biscotti, the homemade kind! Chocolate, nuts... chunky goodness throughout!

I'd like to say "thank you" to my pal B and her bakerman C, but I can't talk right now. My mouth is full of baked yumminess.

So I say "MMMPKOOOMM" instead.

8 comments:

AngelConradie said...

ooooooo, yummy... i do love biscotti!!!
you are so spoiled!

Faerie said...

LOL well I dont even know what it is (dont harm me people) but I think I want some.... !!!
Nice to get a present!

OOHHH?!?! You remember TX a lil bit. Is there anything here that you dont get anywhere else?

(WE as bloggers should totally do this for xmas at least) ... woud be fun and help us not feel lonely ..
aww see im gonna cry again!!! damnit!

more cowbell said...

In the words of Napolean Dynamite: "Lucky!"

Anonymous said...

dude, you're loved. 'nuff said.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know of that biscotti! Yay, B!

yellowdoggranny said...

biscotti...? i thought that was an italian racecar driver..

Craig D said...

Man, I could go for one of those right about now. An oasis in a week that sounds like it started out badly!

See? Conditions really are improving!

whimsical brainpan said...

Sweeeeet!