Thursday, June 03, 2004

Weasels Ripped My Childhood

The only good things I remember about growing up are: great music, lots of sex and getting fucked-up enough to forget some of the truly awful other things. (I'm talking about high school and after, not grade school, so don't get any sick ideas)
Now I've got:Elvis Costello and Bob Marley Muzak piped into my cube,the hell of listening to the couple next-door fucking all the damn time and the ever-present fear of having to take a drug-test.
How did it come to this?

6 comments:

sunflower said...

Eh? Lots of sex in your childhood? O-o

Allan said...

I meant from age fifteen until about age 21 or so. The years before that I label "infancy". I intend to remain in adolescence until alzheimer's sends me back to infancy.

Yawn said...

I feel your pain. Sex and drugs and multiple partners have been replaced by the horrors of stability and the fear of failure.

Allan said...

Actually I was always a faithful monagamist, and if I wrote an honest job resume (yeah, right) the word "stability" would be not be included.

Anonymous said...

Best way to beat a drug test:
Use the pee of a child and put it in a ziploc bag. Put bag in crotch area to keep warm. Tear off corner and squeeze for 100% clean urine. It's worked for me 5 times.

Allan said...

Good advice.