Saturday, January 08, 2005

Godzilla Ruins My Wet Dream

(Warning: This is going to be somewhat vulgar. If you are under 18 please don't read it. Really , no one at all should read this.Yeah, that'll stop you...)

My dreams are usually a jumbled mess of unpleasant images- bloody death , disturbing sexual visions and repressed memories. You probably have them too, so don't judge me too harshly.
But sometimes I have lucid dreams- I know it's a dream, but I can control the action. It's pretty cool.

Especially when Alicia is there. In real life, she always called the shots, but in my dreams I'm in charge. That's how I know I'm dreaming.

Use your tongue for something besides talking. Leave those boots on. Oh my, you're wearing that tiny black strapless dress. You know how much I like that. Leave that on too, I'll just lift up the bottom ( no panties!) and pull down the top so I can lick your perfect nipples for awhile. They are the second hardest things in the room.

I know it's all a dream, but I can smell you . A quick shift and I can taste you. I'm dimly aware that my sleeping body is going to ruin it's underwear, but that doesn't matter right now. I grab you by the ass and lift. Oh yeah! I must really miss you to have a dream like this.

Beep! beep! Damnit! My computer starts making annoying loud noises. I wake up and the moment, such as it was, is lost. Oh great. I've got mail.
Huh?
I've got everything set to avoid interruption. No IM, no mail alerts, nothing. Life is better without that stuff.

So what the hell is this? It better be damn important, 'cos it's turned my hard-on into a wet noodle.

It's from Godzilla. (!?) Probably my ex-boss playing a prank. Against my better judgment, I open it. It's a criticism about some lame-ass 'Zilla bootleg DVD's I used to sell. It tells me that those weren't real buildings in the Tokyo scene.

Well, duh.
What is the deal with this?

Beep Beep! It's my alarm clock. I wake, for real this time.

I ruined my own sleeping fantasy with dreams about Godzilla email?

I've never been so certain that I'll die alone and unloved.



1 comment:

Canopenner said...

repressed guilt made you do that...

I guess