Friday, January 07, 2005

Let's Not Talk About Bombs or the Brain Impulses of Severed Limbs

Damnit all to the deepest void!

I just wrote a great post about (the band) X. Blogger ate it and won't give it back.

Oh well.

X.

The best American Punk Band ever. Well, the DK's are right there too.

Got my car back and cranked Wild Gift on the drive home. If another tire falls off, I won't care-I'm rocking out loudly. If I die, the stereo will swallow my death rattle.

I visit my Aunt and Uncle.
Oh, man, I miss my Mother.
We have a good time despite our unspoken sorrow.

Now it's Tom Waits singing 'Forever Dead'.

I was going to try to recreate my vanished post, but I think I'm gonna spend eight hours crying myself awake instead.

2 comments:

Herself said...

hope the sun finds you sleeping

Canopenner said...

Sometimes I miss my mother too.

If blogger starts acting squirrely I copy it into a txt doc real fast.