Thursday, January 19, 2006

A New Excerpt

This just in the ol' Outlook box:

"I just heard from NY and they will be working with Hewitt to re-instate you and XXXX. I will get back to you if I need any more info. Things should be resolved very shortly. Please inform XXXX. "

Wow. I thought that letter was going to get me fired for sure. I never even actually talked to a lawyer or anything- go figure! Too bad for them I've already started looking for work elsewhere- 'cos I can only hold my breath but for so long...
Tomorrow- an interview!

4 comments:

Herself said...

in the words of toothless joe on interviews "Just act like you REALLY REALLY want the job."

Allan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allan said...

??? How did I wind up deleting myself???

Actually, I meant a radio interview- our scrappy little station is now over one year old! Woo!

I'll save the desperate approach for my next date.

Susannity said...

lawyers usually make people nervous heh.